Wednesday 3 August 2011

Listography-Children's Films...

I am going to join in with Kate this week on her Listography.


Photo Credit

1) Bridge to Terabithia has to be my favourite film because it shows one childs imagination and brings it to life.

2) Bugsy Malone- I like Bugsy Malone because It is a nice old fashioned film and my favourite bit is where the boy gets a pie thrown at his face :).


Photo Credit
 3) Monster's Inc-  I love Monster's Inc because of the funny lady that says ' I am watching you always watching you' which I think is really funny.

Photo Credit
4) Grown Ups- Because all the guys in it work so well together in one film.

5) Last but not least would have to be Just Go With It- This film amuses me because in the end Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston end up falling in love.

Photo Credit

3 comments:

  1. I just saw Grown Ups on the weekend and thought it was hilarious. I'm not a huge fan of Adam Sandler but I am a fan of his productions. I love the way he uses the same actors and there seems to be a lot of ad libbing and a very natural feel to filming.

    Anne @ Domesblissity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list thee. "I am watching you, always watching" is a classic line and you always know what film when you hear it and thats the sign of a great film...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh brill some new suggestions - I'm taking notes you know. Will be adding 1, 4 and 5 to my must see list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete


Olympic swimmer Darren Mew